Pesquise postagens monstruosas aqui

13 de fev. de 2013

Double the Recipe

Olá, quero mostrar á vocês uma nova coleção (Que já se tinha se falado de um novo personagem). Olhe:

sirsphinx:

theukelele:

sirsphinx:

theukelele:

mvmarcz:

sweetsunnyb:

For everyone who is wondering…these are the dolls that are coming out. They are the dolls that are available for purchase at the toy fair if you are a buyer for a store. They are the official dolls, the whole box has complete art (some of the other boxes had no art or only on the front and nothing on the back) heaths hair is molded plastic :/ not sure how I feel about that. Im sorry if he is not what everyone wanted…I’m just happy to have seen him in real life. And to those who are complaining about the lighting and blurriness…I took this photo with my cell phone extra ninja style and I have no control over the lighting at the javits center lol. Hopefully we will get the real promo photos soon :)

Thank you very much for taking the photo at all.

yes we are very grateful!! we bow to your ninja skills ;v;
was this on display or in a back room?

all i can see when i look at Heath is “I got up at 6am and made all these fucking pancakes”
Besides that, wow is Abbey adorable.

OH MY GOD

I JUST CAN’T STOP SEEING IT I’M SORRY

You’re very welcome. It was on display in the monster high section of mattels buyers room.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário